Chinese herbal formulas are developed to address not only the symptoms, but also the root cause, taking the patient’s overall condition into consideration. Herbal formulas are specific to the patient, and two people displaying the same symptoms may receive different herbal prescriptions. As the patient’s condition improves, herbal formulas are adjusted.
The Siberian chaga mushroom is the king of all herbs. It is super concentrated and grows like a tumor on the outside of a tree, extracting all of its nutrients. Additionally, chaga mushrooms reduce stress and fight inflammation, are a calming agent, help alleviate insomnia, boost energy naturally, and have effectively treated my attention deficit disorder.
Wildcrafted Siberian Chaga Extract™ is one of the natural food supplements that Dr. Wu uses for treatment. The key ingredients provide the following proven benefits:
• Improving vitality and well-being due to the high amount of antioxidants
• Strengthening of the immune system.
• B-Vitamins, minerals and plant sterols
• Anti-aging: enhances appearance of hair, skin, and eyes Melanin enhances
the health of hair, skin and eyes, and restores a more youthful
appearance. It also provides protection against damaging UV rays.
• Vitamin K is effective in decreasing the appearance of spider veins and
broken surface capillaries due to its ability to support arterial health
and proper circulation.
• SOD-enzyme absorbs free radicals before they can damage the body.
• Provides high amounts of betulinic acid that contains the full spectrum of
immune-stimulating phyto chemicals.
• Polysaccharides have powerful anti-inflammatory properties that function
with the immune system against illness.
• Melanin helps to repair DNA that is broken or has mutated.
Each herbal medicine prescription is a personalized cocktail of many herbs tailored to the individual patient. Chinese herbology often incorporates natural ingredients from all parts of plants, the leaf, stem, flower, root, and also ingredients from animals and minerals.
Call 850-650-0060 for an appointment with Dr. Wu to restore balance and stimulate your body to heal naturally.